Cary and Irene (THE AWFUL TRUTH)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Poll started

To all screwball fans, just wanted to let you know I started a new poll that asks who was your favorite co-star of Cary in his many screwball comedies. The choices are the great Katherine Hepburn, who paired with Grant in Bringing Up Baby, Holiday, and The Philadelphia Story. Myrna Loy who teamed with Grant in The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer and Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House. Irene Dunne who made The Awful Truth and My Favorite Wife. And lastly, Rosalind Russell, who only did one screwball comedy with Grant, but it was a big one: His Girl Friday. I was split between Russell and Dunne myself, but ended up choosing Irene in the end.

1 comment:

Shabbychicdiva said...

I LOVE the movie The Awful Truth!!! It was SO funny. My favorite actor has always been Cary Grant. I just adore him!!! Thanks for following me. I am following you also:-)Winona