Cary and Irene (THE AWFUL TRUTH)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Together Again wins favorite Irene Dunne comedy film in recent poll

It was close but Together Again won favorite Irene Dunne comedy in last month's poll with 15 votes. Edging out perennial favorite The Awful Truth by 2 votes. Together Again is the comedy that paired Irene with Charles Boyer and co-starred Charles Coburn, Mona Freeman and Adele Jergens. It's one of the few Irene films I have yet to see, but obviously it is fondly remembered. My fave Irene film, My favorite Wife logged 9 votes. Surprisingly Theodora Goes Wild only got 2 votes. Joy Of Living received 1 vote and Lady In A Jam received none. Thanks to everyone that stopped by and voted. I know Irene appreciates it.

3 comments:

Renata said...

woow it's my absolute favorite but I can't believe it won! I was sure Awful Truth or My Favorite Wife were more popular among fans xD

Monty, you just HAVE to see this! It's soooo charming and beautiful! I know you're gonna love it as much as we all do =) Please, see it soon ;)

ashleyjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashleyjohn said...

That's awesome. Sure you would like to go there in a luxurious limousine. So here is the company, "Royal Toronto Limo". That suits you best for this occasion.

Toronto Limo